Sunday, February 10, 2013

Cold outside, warm in...

Yes it's February in the frozen upper-midwest… and we've got freezing rain today (yuck!)...


Even the squirrels don't like it, this guy is hungry & going after the corn, but at the same time hugging the tree as tight as he can while he eats (he's on the lee side & staying dry)… but inside…


My Freckle-Face continues to bloom, she's been blooming for a few months now, apparently to her it's Spring inside :)


This also makes it feel like Spring on a yucky-outside day, a bouquet of flowers that a friend gave me, just the sunny colors needed on a gloomy day.


Here's another indoor plant that's not sure what season it is… one of my little Pelargoniums has a nice bloom cluster…

That's all for the living blooms for now…. but have you ever wondered what a Gardener might do during the "off" season, well…  I've been making jewelry, and of course my garden is an inspiration, so here are a few of my garden-inspired pieces for you to enjoy!

"Garden Wall"

Vine-inspired earrings

Vine, leaves, ….

Flower...

Flower...
If you like my jewelry keep an eye on my Art Blog, sometime in the near future I should be set up to sell… not yet…

No comments:

Post a Comment