Saturday, March 9, 2013

Uh-Oh!! Brooks Pond is back….

Yesterday was beautiful!!



Lots of snow - just look at the piles in front of my neighbor's house, but the temps were pleasant & it was nice & sunny… if you look at my sidewalk you can tell there was some melting…

Then it was warm overnight last night, when I got up this morning it was cloudy but already 37 F, yep that's a melting temp…

When I looked outside this morning I saw this…


The low spot around my Oaks had standing water… and then it rained all day & got even deeper - but I didn't take another picture…

Don't get me wrong, I love that Spring is coming, but I know it's not here yet in Minnesota & I hate the damage that this kind of standing water can do… I really hope it doesn't hurt my Oak trees…

We shall see…

No comments:

Post a Comment