Thursday, March 22, 2012

The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly...

New Growth on Current bush

 The Good:

Things are "Springing" here in Minnesota…

The bushes are putting out new buds/leaves…

New leaves on Spiraea bushes in front gardens

Oak Tree with Buds, Grass turning green
The trees are putting out new buds/leaves…

The grass is getting greener every day…

Yarrow (planted last year)







The flowering plants are showing themselves…

Geranium
Phlox (low spreading variety)




This needs to be identified (purple flowers)








The Bad:

Yes, the Dandelions are already back...
The weeds are already going strong :( …

The grass has grown way into my gardens due to the warm winter :( …







The Ugly:

The woods (1/2 acre worth) need to be thinned (they're way overgrown)...
My extensive gardens need to be trimmed & cleaned, but there's a warning that there may be a dip in the temps next week…

I'm trying to keep the dirt out from under my nails (though I confess I pulled up some stray grass & a couple dandelions)...

No comments:

Post a Comment