Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Additions, Moves, Removals, and new Blooms...

Additions:
Now that cleanup is done I'm on to other things… I planted several new bulbs, but since I didn't think pictures of blank patches of mulch were interesting I didn't bother to post…  If they live & grow I'll share pictures - Promise!!

Moves:
I also moved some of my River Rock from an area where it wasn't needed to an area it was needed… also not interesting in pictures…

Removals:
This falls into the category of YUCK!!


I had one persistent patch of Crabgrass that I'd never been able to kill… so I dug it up… Take That Crab Grass!!  Now I just need to pick up some sod to patch this spot :)

Blooms:
My Iris are blooming… well... at least the yellow ones are blooming, my purple ones aren't blooming yet - but soon…  June is very late for Iris to start blooming, my Iris tend to be late but this is later than usual… it's been a strange year!!


Isn't she pretty?  I think she's a keeper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment