Sunday, June 2, 2013

Cleanup…. Complete!!

On Thursday afternoon this is how close I was to being finished with Spring cleanup & re-mulching…


3 bags shy of being done, and wouldn't you know my local garden store was out of my favorite mulch… grrr!!  It was too late in the day to drive to the next closest one (my scheduling issues)… but the next morning…


The next closest of the same chain of store had plenty, and I was able to finish & have some left over to spare (for changes & fixes)… 73 bags of mulch this year - feels so good to get this chore done!!

Some pics of the yard…





A couple pics of a visitor - a Red-bellied Woodpecker at the suet…



Some pics of blooms…


Tulips fully open…


Tulips, closeup...


Lilac blooms fully open… with 1 1/2 odd colored blossoms...


Closeup of those two odd blossoms… interesting!!

No comments:

Post a Comment