Friday, May 4, 2012

Amazing Lighting!!

Wow!!  For some reason the lighting this evening painted my woods & my gardens in the most gorgeous colors!!!  Here are some pictures that weren't too fuzzy, I didn't want to wreck the colors by using a flash so they're not perfect… Enjoy!!


 Large Oak Tree in the back…


 Woods in the back, with a path leading in…


 Garden & Mound in front…


 Again…


 This time with a tilt (oops)…


I think Rhoda (my Rhododendron) may have been keeping a secret from me… the blooms that haven't opened yet appear to be a different color… so I think Rhoda is actually 2 separate plants, with different colors, that just happened to come in the same pot… there do seem to be two sets of branches, with the two colors separated between the sets… I guess when the next blooms open we'll know for sure… If she is really twins what do I name her twin?

No comments:

Post a Comment