Wednesday, May 30, 2012

My Growing / Blooming Yard...

I've been way too busy lately, not nearly enough time out in the yard… but time (and nature) waits for no one… here's what's been happening in the yard…

My Day-Lillies are starting to bloom… these will
continue to bloom all through the summer...

My first California Poppy bloom… though I'm
thinking I might move these into small pots,
though they remind me of home (San Diego)
they're a bit of a scraggly mess in the garden.

This bush is in full bloom… I was informed by a Pinterest friend
(Thanks Barb Rosen) that this is Ninebark.

My Purple Iris are now fully in bloom, these
won't last much longer (bummer)...

My tardiest plant… a Hibiscus that's hardy enough
to live through Minnesota winters… its finally
showing signs of life… phew!!

Yarrow blooms are starting to open...

My Carnival Weigela is completely covered in blooms...

My Geraniums are covered in blooms...

Bumble Bees are back, this one is visiting a Salvia...

My Spirea near the front porch have started blooming...

No comments:

Post a Comment