Sunday, October 14, 2012

Moving deeper into Autumn...

The leaves are nearly gone from my Oak Trees now, they are still littering the gardens where they'll stay until Spring.


My Asters continue to bloom and (on warm days) get visited by the local bees.


My Sedum is still beautiful… I'm still amazed by her this year...


Most of my Phlox still have some blooms...


This one Beardtongue is still going like gangbusters!!


The blooms on my Decorative Grasses are starting to get "fuzzy"...


My Kalanchoe is turning fall colors, she's almost in camouflage in this photo...


A closeup of my Kalanchoe… I thought her leaves looked a bit like orange roses… very pretty, even if it does mean she's dying :(…  She's an annual I've had for many years & she just got too big to be indoors anymore...


I'm not crying too much for my Kalanchoe because her 2 daughters (clippings I planted & moved inside) are growing strong!!

No comments:

Post a Comment