Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Early October in my Gardens...


Here are some pictures I took in my yard today…


A tree at the edge of my woods is decked out in greens & yellows with just a touch of orange...


An annual that's still giving blooms...


Another annual...


This honeysuckle, one of 3 in my gardens, is still blooming… amazing!


One of my oaks is quite golden...


Oak leaves..


Rhoda & Dendra - my rhododendron twins… all dressed up for Fall!!


Rhododendron closeup...


Ninebark…


…again...


Aster, bright pink, covered with blooms… unfortunately she's become a bunny meal again… argh!!


Aster, purple, no bunny nibbling on this one… phew!!


This Sedum is outrageous this year… why can't she do this every year?


My Petunias aren't doing so well these days (they're potted)… but I'm still getting some blooms.


So glad I got this Beardtongue this year… look forward to seeing what she does in Spring!


Still going… even though...


…her leaves are beginning to turn red...


I just couldn't resist one more closeup of the leaves on my rhododendrons…  I sure hope the twins grow to be nice & big someday!!

Hope you're enjoying Fall where you live!!

No comments:

Post a Comment