Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Not getting to play...

Well, I knew the day would come… I pushed my body too hard & put out my back… so I haven't been able to play in my garden :(


Phlox bloom cluster is filling out...

Pretty bells on my Campanula

Bee Balm getting ready to pop...


I don't like not being able to get out & get my hands dirty, but for a couple days all I was able to do was take pictures & take it easy…


Geranium bloom

Tattered butterfly on Honeysuckle
Veronica bloom getting started...


Just today I was able to do a little again, but had to stop when I realized carrying a bag of garden soil was going to upset my back all over again…


My herbs are doing well… clipped some Basil - yum!

Kalanchoe still likes it outside… I'm hoping to get a clipping started
in a pot to bring inside over the next cold season...

Pelargonium also likes it outside, lots of blooms
on her… another one to get a clipping started...


Dreaming of days spent tending my children… soon I hope (the Day Lilies need to be dead-headed again)…


The mound is starting to look really full...

My Smoke Bush is showing off again this year


Crossing my fingers that I'll be able to do some tending & planting tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment