Thursday, June 28, 2012

Back At It!!

That's right, my back is doing much better so I'm back to playing with my leafy friends…


Bee Balm this morning… same bloom as before… she's going strong!!


I got out this morning, early to avoid the heat of the day, so I could get some weeding & dead-heading done…  First thing I did was plant this lovely lady - I had to cut an obnoxious bush out before planting her, and use a shovel as well, two things I didn't want to do with my back out… 


My new friend, planted today, a Royal Cape Plumbago.


Its a shame this new friend is only a temporary resident, she's awfully pretty… but she'll never survive a Minnesota winter… that's ok, she's simply filling a spot until I decide what I want put there on a more permanent basis.


Hosta bloom opening...

Another Hosta is starting to put out some blooms...


More of my Hostas are starting to send up bloom shoots… 


Russian Sage bloom cluster closeup...


My Russian Sage are starting to open up their bloom clusters!!


It was a good day to be out in the garden… Yes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment