Monday, July 2, 2012

Too Stinking Hot!!

I'm bummed… my back is almost back to normal (not ready to start hauling bricks again) but now the weather is too stinking hot to do anything other than water a bit early in the morning… (sigh)…


Bee Balm blooms continue to pop...

This is that first bloom I'd showed on my earlier posts… isn't she pretty?

This is my bunnie-ravaged Phlox… she's put out a
nice bloom cluster despite her injuries...

Veronica bloom clusters are developing nicely...

I'm getting a nice amount of blooms on this Veronica...


In a way I guess my back going out was a blessing in disguise… I was going to feed my garden, and fertilizing right before this hot spell could have been disastrous!!  I guess I dodged a bullet… so I'm guessing that until Friday (when its supposed to cool down a little) I'm going to just have to find other constructive uses for my time…

No comments:

Post a Comment