Thursday, August 2, 2012

More Fluttery Action...

So today's been one of those days when the birds are being very active… in addition to being hyper at the feeders there have been several who have flown into our windows… no injuries yet, not quite sure what it is about today… Is it a full moon??

I took advantage of the situation & got a couple more cute pictures… so enjoy!


Goldfinch, female, still pretty but not quite as stunning as her male counterpart… she's dead center in the picture if you're having trouble spotting her…



This Chickadee was taking advantage of the window-mounted feeder… so I took advantage of the proximity & got a close-up…  The food in this feeder should attract the Goldfinch as well, perhaps I'll get a closeup of one of them someday…

As it is my camera was acting up (wouldn't focus) & it took me a while to figure out the problem (lens needed to be cleaned), so I missed some opportunities for some additional pictures…

No comments:

Post a Comment