Friday, August 17, 2012

What's a Gardener to do?

I have recently moved a bunch of plants out of this section of the garden into more permanent locaitons (Perennials)... this is the area that I was using to try out some new plants... this is also the "boggy" spot in the garden...

Not to worry... I transplanted the Phlox in the corner as well...
So I was off again to my local garden store to find something temporary to put here for the remainder of the growing season... Seeing that its a boggy spot it would have been ideal for Cucumbers, but it was too late in the year to get any, so I settled for some pretty color that should last until the snow flies (I know, I used the "S" word, bad me)...


Two nice Ornamental Peppers (not for consumption), and two colorful Celosia...


I think they look nice here... they certainly improve the look of this spot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment