Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Carrying On...

I'm continuing to work in my garden, making some progress along the way… 


I've been going through a lot of mulch (42 bags so far)… good thing the local garden store is nearby since my Mini doesn't carry a whole lot :)  Surprisingly I can get 12 bags in without harming my ability to see out the back… with 2 riding shotgun in the passenger seat.


I finished doing battle with the Decorative Grasses today, they are now all down to reasonably sized clumps… my blistered hands and aching muscles are very glad that task is complete (whew!)…


My Rhododendron is starting to put out blossoms… Last year he didn't bloom, which had me concerned (he had 1 bloom the year before).  He's just a little guy at this point, but getting bigger each year… it looks like he may have as many as 1/2 dozen blooms this year :D


My Tulips are getting taller but still haven't opened… hopefully they'll be open by this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment